- This calendar has passed.
Workshop: Running a Modern Meeting
February 18 @ 10:00 am - 12:30 pm
Running a Modern Meeting:
- Efficient, effective meetings, designed to achieve worthwhile outcomes
- Roles of the Executive and associated Motions
- The right Motions, delivered and dealt with correctly
- Being heard – explores how to speak succinctly and to successfully be heard in a meeting
- Writing and presenting reports
Joy Martin – President of the Volunteer State Committee of Professional and experienced communicators at Forum Communications.
During 30 plus years in the advertising industry, working in both multi-nationals and Brisbane based creative agencies, Joy has been fortunate to work with some brilliant communicators. Conceptual, lateral and forensic thinking holds a fascination for her, alongside an appreciation for evocative language, hence her involvement in Forum. A fiercely maternal step-mother, Joy enjoys time with her blended families.
WHEN: Monday 18 February 2019 from 10:00am – 12:30pm
WHERE: Ipswick City Council Auditorium, Ground Floor WG Hayden Humanities Building, 56 South Street, Ipswich, 4305
RSVP: Please RSVP by: 08 February 2019 via p: 5526 1933 or e: firstname.lastname@example.org