- This calendar has passed.
Workshop – Resume Writing and Interview Techniques
March 11 @ 10:30 am - 12:30 pm
- Why your resume is your brand
- Professional formats and key components of a resume
- What are employers looking for?
- How to identify your talents, skills and abilities
- Taking Volunteering seriously
- Cover letters to get you an interview
- Preparing for an interview
Tim Early – is the Training Coordinator at Belong, a NFP organisation helping people develop skills, build confidence and achieve employment through its Skilling Queenslanders for Work programs.
Tim has worked in Vocational Education and Training for more than 15 years delivering a range of technical and soft skills training covering diverse industries and occupations.
Tim holds an MBA (HR Management) and Masters of Applied Finance. Tim’s interests lie in personal development and he is a Certified Professional of the Australian Human Resources Institute.
WHEN: Monday 11 March 2019 from 10:30am – 12:30pm
WHERE: Ipswich City Council, Cafeteria Level 1, WG Hayden Humanities Building, 56 South Street, Ipswich 4305
RSVP: Ph: 07 5526 1933 or E: email@example.com