Brisbane Disability Expo
November 1 @ 9:00 am - November 2 @ 3:00 pm
The Brisbane Disability Expo is set to be the biggest and most anticipated all ages, all abilities disability specific Expo on the 2019 Brisbane Calendar. The National Disability Insurance Scheme is now available across all of the Brisbane region, which means thousands of residents are gaining greater control over their lives. Brisbane residents, their families and carers are on the lookout for the most suitable services and products meet their individual needs. The Expo will give service and product providers, OT’s, sole traders, & sector works valuable face to face time with each other and the people who require their products, services, technologies, support or all of the above.
- for people with a disability to find out about the latest products, services, technology, aids and equipment
- for product and service providers to connect with people with a disability, their families & carers
- for providers to connect with OT’s, sector workers and build networks with these organisations in the region
- to bring together everyone in the Brisbane Disability sector, with the aim to enhance the lives of people with a disability
- FREE ENTRY for all attendees and a FREE Show Bag
- 150+ exhibitors covering disability service, products, occupational therapy, leisure and children services, government agencies, advocacy/consumer rights, charities and specialist care or support
- Guest speaker presentations from experts in the disability sector
- Heaps of all age entertainment
- Workshops and demo spaces
Live all-ability performances
Volunteering Services Australia will have a stand at the expo. Please join us.
For more information please visit the website https://www.brisbanedisabilityexpo.com.au/