Linking to our website
Volunteering Services Australia (VSA) welcomes links from your website to the VSA website. When linking to our site, please observe the following conditions:
- Links can go to any page on our site, not just the homepage
- The context in which a link is inserted on your website must not give your visitors the impression that your site, or your organisation, is sponsored or endorsed by us
- Links within your content must clearly take visitors to our website (e.g. pages must be open in a new window and not appear as part of your navigation)
- The VSA and Events Toolkit logos are not to be reproduced on your website.
Linking to our Events Toolkit
VSA welcomes links from your website to the Events Toolkit. When linking to our Events Toolkit, please observe the following conditions:
You must link to the Events Toolkit landing page so:
- users can reads instructions and information they require prior to opening
- users will always see the most up-do-date version
- users do not get a broken link if the Event Toolkit link changes
You also need to observe the conditions for Linking to our website above.
Referring to our content
When referring to our content on the Volunteering Services Australia website, we prefer that you link to the actual page on our website containing the relevant content. This ensures you are directing people to up-to-date content.
Reproducing small extracts of our content
If you still wish to reproduce actual extracts of our web content on your website, newsletter or other publication, you may reproduce that content that provided:
- the material is not altered or adapted
- the material is appropriately attributed, with the statement ‘Reproduced with permission of VSA’ included for each reproduced extract’
- the source and date is included for each extract: For example: ‘Source: VSA’s website, vsaustralia.org.au, 30 March 2016’
Please note VSA does not accept any responsibility for the continued use or reproduction of material that may have become out of date.
Reproducing large extracts of our content
You must not reproduce multiple pages or whole sections of our website on your website, newsletter or other publication, without obtaining permission from us. Send your request via firstname.lastname@example.org.
Linking to our Events Toolkit or other downloadable files
When referring to our Events Toolkit or other downloadable documents (Word, PowerPoint etc.), we prefer that you link to the relevant webpage on the Volunteering Services Australia website that contains the downloadable link because:
- the Events Toolkit has licence terms attached which a user must agree to before downloading
- the page content may be updated
- the actual link may change causing users to get a broken link
Reproducing our Events Toolkit or other downloadable files
We own the copyright in the Events Toolkit and other downloadable files. You must not reproduce the Event Planning Toolkit or other downloadable documents without obtaining permission from us. Send your requests via email@example.com.
The VSA and Events Toolkit logos must never be reproduced. The only exception is when VSA or the Events Toolkit is part of a joint publication, event or campaign. In these circumstances, you will need to obtain our permission using firstname.lastname@example.org.
© 2016 Volunteering Services Australia. All rights reserved.